Tuesday, January 27, 2009

seronok jugak tag nie

What is your name?
sharina
[but people seldom called me by this name its always riena]

How old are you?
sweet 21
[im loving it every bits of it]

What are the 3 electronics you can't live without?
1-handphone [kol org tersyang family n friends]
2-fan [im easily panas]
3-my lappy [to stay connected obv]

What is the brand of the phone you are using?
a permanent user of sony ericson cybershot to be precise hahha
[im still in love with my K810i]

Have you slept in school before?
omg...its like my everyday diet haha
[time skool mmg ske tdor kt MBT=MEDAN BACAAN TAMBAHAN]

How long are you online in a day?
8-10 hours i think
[i could just lay there wif my lappy downloading songs n songs& update my mp3 list]

How would you describe yourself?
im my self like this a weirdo,creepy n just simply rockin jer own little life
[saper2x nk jadik judgemental di persilekn :P i dun care hehe]

What's your favourite topic to talk about?
hot guys and thing girls usually do when we hang out u noe laahh kn.*** edu..
[my guppies are the best hangout]haha

Which teacher do you like?
cikgu azizah
[dier amat penyayang she makes me love sejarah even more]

Who do you think is the most handsomest in your class?
class??
[most handsomest??like theres nobody deserve that tittle haha]

Who are you currently aiming on?
no one..
[no need laaa citer naper]

Do you know a lot of your siblings' secret?
yupp
[he just love to share his...little story mory wif me]

How do you rate your siblings?
50/50
[as i grow older its like the lesser time we spent together the more we appreciate.i love him my only brother!!]

Are your siblings gorgeous?
sorry bro..i think i deserve the tittle hahah
[come on judge me n him n tell me who deserve best]

Do you judge people?
ermm honestly all people in the world judge each other.
[soo i admit i do judge people..but in certain ways :)]

Do you run? bile masenye?
yerp run??ble eyh..jogging pon susah
[as i told u before im a lazy bum]

Are you lazy to tag people?
no laaa..
[suker gak hehe]

Who was the last person you spoke on the phone?
my mum
[riso i stay home alone dun worry i'll be ok :P lari laa uma kak anim]

What is 2 + 2?
24
[haha i like that number]

Who is your idol?
Tun Dr Mahathir
[i admire his credibility]

Are you a monster?
i noe where i can find one
[its just right here]

Do you play with Barbie dolls?
nope..
[even when im small i dont do barbie things huhu naper eyh?mom dad answer me huhu]

What was the last movie you watched?
maut
[memberi keinsafan yg amat]

What do you think of your English?
just biase
[im not too good but i will try to strive for excellence afterall im gonna be a future english teacher.got to be proficient enuff to teach]

What do you think about your Bahasa Malaysia?
im better at this i think haha
[saya suker berbahasa melayu haha]

Who do you hate?
sumone yg i tak carik pasal tetiber nk carik pasal plak
[u noe what u make me think ur just the same as sampah..sorry a bit emotional here]

Do you love yourself?
yes like obv..
[saper nk sayang saya skrunk other then my self]

Blurt out 5 random words:
i need to take medicine~~
[saya mcm nk demam too much seafood i consumed]

MALAS NK TAG ANYONE...
[feel free to do this tag my dear silent readers]


~withloveriena~

No comments:

Post a Comment