Wednesday, January 7, 2009

K.E.L.A.S BORED...

.yo whats up!! everyone...

huhu life is sooooo damn boring,,,lately,,i dunno why i always find my self empty. and sometimes i even lost my sense of direction i just dunno wat to do...im sure thnkfull that i have my guppies and my my buddies around soo it kinda cure the emptyness in ma heart..

sigh....

sigh..

everyday i live my life with the same old routine nothing much to brag about... going to class at 8'clock..come back in the afternoon...meeting the peoples that ive been missing during holidays..*some of them not all okayh..*..for u'all nyer information..tetibe semster nie..dilantik jadik bendahari kelas.hahaha funny!!! lol!! ever since highschool i hate it this pos..i tak suker pegang duet.. 

but then..i got a few tips on how to handle the class money n all..haha tak pe lah satu sem jewk hehe...

okies..nothink much to talk about..

booooooooring!!! lah...life skrunk huhu.........

nk have fun dwet plak tak de gamaknye!! so dok lah uma memerap jerk lah.kt blek yg cozy lagik comfy tuh...heh

toodles

~withloveriena~

No comments:

Post a Comment