Tuesday, March 3, 2009

really??is it C.U.T.E..???


helloo readerss.....

ive been tagged by ANYSS....:) 


1. Copy Badge “2008 Cute’s Blogger Award” untuk diletakkan di blog anda



o yeah!!! like seriously!! di kategorikn cute..cayalaah.hehe thanks dearest anis..


2. Link atau ceritakan kembali siapa yg memberikan award ini kepada anda.


shes anyss...somehow iVE BEEN One of the silent reader to her blog..ever since i became one of the addicted blogger...heh..shes still studying in UTM.if im not mistaken shes persuing her degree in town planning..waaa gempakk mcm beshh jerk..:)kn kn...


3. Setiap blogger hendaklah menyatakan 10 fakta/hobi diri sendiri

1. i have soo many nicknames..its like it changes everytime i move to a new school..huhu soo basically thru out the years of schooling..my name are awien.eizra,sheryn,nana,riena,ryn,shasha..hahah byk lagik cant recall..laa huahuahua

2. my real name is nurshariena emylia binti azman..huh..pnjg kn..hehe

3. i have this bad habit.i mean...REALLY REALLY BAD HABIT!!..geget kuku smapi kuku pon tak de huhu i dun noe why...suker sgt geget kuku..n my hand..they cant stay still ade jerk nk buat..gatai benor..haha..

4. i have this hobby..plik but benar..i lovee IRONING CLOTHES..hehe semua jenis but teh least one are the 100% cotton..like dad's kemeja..HUH

5. I THINK I HAVE A disorder haha..stuttering like always..for no reason my mind n my mouth is not syncronising haha dok kna menganjing jaaa hahah

6. i love to eat ...i mean..i love to eat benda plik2x things i never taste before..i dare my self too try it..:)o0o yeah...except..telur separuh masak .yucks!!..i just cnt see it..its totally out of my dish..

7. im an animal lover..especially..cats cats..:)..my blackie..my johnny(he passed away due to a tragic cat fights)huhu pity him...he surrender..i cried like hell...mcm putus chenta..kire mcm lagik trukk laa

8. o00 yeah..i jussst lovee the smelll of money!!hehe..who doesnt kn?? o0o yeah...i lovee shopping shopping n shopping...till drop..till my dad scold me..to stop shopping..hahah but i never listen..like mother like daughter laaa..kaki shopping my mum...

9. i cherished.all the peoples that had been in my life before n still creating memories together with me.they are justt soo speciall..its just the most special GOD GIFT TO ME..!!!U NOE WHO U ARE GUYS..LOVEE U ALL......,muaaaahh hugss n kisses...

10. i love playing harrassing wif my guppies...my fren..hehe..sorry gals...but u guys are sooooo...notty.cant resist it hunney!! ahahhah i sound horror...n creepy but the truth is....im just joking n playing around dun think that im reallly a lesbo..i want to be..i would let u alll know k!!??hahaha


4. anda perlu memilih 5 penerima award seterusnya dan menyertakan nama mereka di blog anda.

1. fafa
2. erma
3. nad
4. ira
5. illy

guess what u'll punya blog is among the cutest blog i've ever visited..hehe:P

come 'on..girlss,,let's do the tagged!!!!

toooodddllesss......readerss

muaaahh love lovee. hugs hugss..to my family...!!!

~withloveriena~

2 comments:

  1. hahahahaha...your 10th fact is kind a intersting
    tebayang macam mana budak2 umah ko kena harras..hahahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. sayang..i did this tagged..;p
    so i have immunity la eyh..hehhhe

    u la yg didnt do my tag..hehe
    ouh aaall ur hobbies n facts are cool
    xcept yg last tuh!
    amaat creeepy kan...=)

    ReplyDelete