Tuesday, March 17, 2009

..in my place...

hello everyone...

its been quite sometime i havent got the time to update my blog.

im tellin ya..ive been really really really busy....

with....assignments..test...assignemnt,,due date..preparation on the workshop thingy...

all of the sudden..tup tup....i almost finished my 14 weeks.of this semester.time fly soo fast without me aware of it.haha.. n that tells me..

the final exam is just around the corner..hehe...[saya mmg suker exam]..

my life had been great soo great that i'm appreciating every single of it!! :)

sometimes its just how u feel..the feeling of...uncertainty of certain things that happen in my life..that im kinda like not sure of ..did i make the right decision...or did i just step half of self in the game of hell...heh

,unbelivable that i can get this far in my studies..haha...like seriusly...im goin to be an educators.blaja smpai 6 tahun lamenye...might as well be a doctor...n i have to stuffed myself with all the theories,pssychology thingy,,leaderships skills.linguistic phoneme awareness la.sociology..child psychology..assesment in learning education.language development haha if im gonna continue my list i noe it will never end..haha

o0o yeah..!! somethink happen to me today..and its kinda embarassing...but hell yeah may be i deserve it...huhu but as for professonal ethics u shudnt embarassed ur student in front of 73 peoples including lecturers..its about 76...for goodness sake...i was soo pissst off u imagined if u lined up for like half an hour..to consult ur lecturer on ur assignmnts n then suddenly..u need to back off n let the 0ther people be in front ..i was like???what d f***k!!! then the lect announce to the whole class haha i was like the only gurl'n osoo one of my friend'  didnt turn up on thursday n didnt show her my text....okeh fine the mistake comes from me..huhu..but then u didnt have to like tell the whole "audience" that i dont bother about it..I  DO OK??HUHU...its just that sometime ur all mess up..the exact word is....IM LOST LIKE TOTALLY LOST!!!!

now that im back on track i think i need to start making progress on my assignmnt especially the one that need urgent submission...haha...

im soo LAST MINUTES GURL..just cnt help haha....(jgn ekot tak elok procastinate keje)

but for what soo evr reason im going to make it by the time we need to submit!! yeahhh! daddy, i noe its not good..but ur daughter here...is such a LAZY BUM ..heh..."teringt muker daddy kalo tgk i wat keje last minutes"

my love life???haha ~laughing out loud~.......then...remain silence....

o0opsiee..i dunno if ever fall in love again!! i wanted to be rebound..but hell yeah its not doin any good to me either....i always wish that miracle happens to me..like ermm i dunno i keep imagining my self..n portraying my self in the movee i watched..its like there always happy ending...n the guys in the movee they just know how to treat gurl haha..sweetness n romatic momentos haha im weird kn kn?? ...its just my way of thinking..wil i ever be loved...??

alrite riena enuff of talkin craps..

im in my slumberland.....

im just wishing n hoping ..wishing n hoping..

i will be a better person..in term of everything laa hopefully..

more hectic weeks ahead of me..just wishh me luck!!!....

riena riena riena............tabah n sabar u will get there soon or later...

one thing for sure....i noe whatever reason n situation that im in...i noE I HAVE HIM THE ALMIGHTY..I HAVE MY FAMILY MY BACKBONES,MY FRIENDS THEY ARE JST SOOO PRECIOUS TO ME.....:p

okeh guys....wishh me luck yeah ..im presenting classroom management..tomorrow in leadership class...

toodles...!!!!

I NEED THE STRENGTH...TO KEEP ME MOVIINNNGG..!!

~withloveriena~

1 comment:

  1. cheer up
    singa is now online..haha
    besides..smua ngah stress n freakin busy
    dats y smua pun x menentu...

    huh..never mind..just brape weeks je lagi!
    cool! hehe

    ReplyDelete