Sunday, December 21, 2008

moments we shared


hye folks...

as u can see...in the pictures..ive edit it..so it would be easy...to look all at once..yeah...

this is what i call my sweetheart..my babes..my darling....these three gurls are the precious thing that i have in ma life besides family.....

they are just soo close to my heart...

they are the one who understand me best 

they all love me unconditionally..and i love them too much.....

ive always been looking forward to meet them..since everybody is busy with their life...

its kinda hard to..meet up frequently..

ermm on friday...we finally meet up..goshhh!! we hug n hug the bear hug ..i noe people were watching but who cares we just misshh each other soo much until i was not aware that so many eyes were on us...heheh then we let go..each other..hehe..they musthave sumthink on their my mind..dorng nie bertahun2x n berkurun ke tak jumpe..heheh

lots of things that we do...makan2x n makan,..chat..gossipin on the latest news haha..n guess what!! yat was the only one..who is happily taken...while me iza n que....we are single yet unavailable....the broken heart still need to be mend..b4 we go on into loving sumoe new..heh if not then definitely..rebound...will happen...hahah

okeh..now that i have seen them..i think me n que have change physically hehe we are a bit plum*a bit ker??i need to go for threadmills..huhauhau but nevermind....as long we are happily together....physical doesnt matter much...rite??

i really had fun...

gurls day out.....mmg giller semua...dok criter2x...hambar sgguh..janji nk balek around 8 then..we leypak at raibo..have sum drinks..continued talking n more n more gossiping ..terbabas..kul 9..and as usual my mum starts calling me...i know shes worried..when i came back late..im worried too coz my mum is alone...at home..in that house..i think i need to suggest to my mum to stay in the condo while my dad is outstation..im worried for her safety...especially when shes alone...*for me..the house rite now is too big laa mama*...

orite too much of writings..here..

okeh...IM GONNA MISSHHHHH YOU GUYS!!!!!

HUGS & KISSES...MUAACKSS...

TOODLES..

take care..

~withloveriena~

No comments:

Post a Comment