Sunday, January 31, 2010

~mumbling~

salam to all..
yeah its been quite sometimes
i tak menulis di sini...
yup yup..
lame giller rase....
lagik2x sejak ada allowance...
nothing seems to bother anymore..

u noe what..nak pergi shopping......
tapi tiada NAFSU to do so.

laying around here....[home currently]
it makes me safe..
knowing that i dun need to worry bout my safety...
the world is kinda cruel nowadays..snatchers are everywhere...huhu

my head is saying no..my heart is saying yes..
i dun really get it..i mean the tempo..
kadang2x mahu memberi jawapan
kadang2x mahu saje tiap hari yg berlalu...
tanpa jawapan yg pasti..

aku tahu...something is bothering me...i hate to say
its really really bothering me.... sigh~
its a decision i need to make..
but in the end if i do..
make that decision..
im afraid im going to regret.

we never know what is install for us....
the minute i post my entry...
the hours passing by without doing anything..
the days i will be facing...
the weeks full of unexpected things to happen...

c.l.u.e.l.e.s.s....
I'AM.....

right now....im just hoping for the best...
whatever it is...
i hope it will be good to me ;)

to the people that cared
have cared
still cared ...
forever cared about me
I really heart u all so much..!!!

sincerity is the key to any kind of relationship...
bye peoples
hugs n kissess

[withloveriena]

No comments:

Post a Comment